Bloodtruth Series Conclusion: Spoiler #1

I decided that it might make the wait for the last book in the Bloodtruth series, A Heart’s Deceit, seem a little bit shorter if I shared some tidbits about the book and the series overall with you. In this first installment, I share some thoughts on love triangles and why I don’t think there is a traditional love triangle in this series.

Check out the video, and I’d love you to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS
Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bloodtruth Series Conclusion: Spoiler #1

1. donna says:

please let me know when the last bookin the blood worth series is available

• Cege says:

Hi Donna! Thanks for stopping by. If you are on the Cege Smith Fan Club list (www.cegesmith.com/fan-club), notification will be delivered right to your inbox. 🙂

2. Jlina says:

Hi! I loved book #1! but I won’t buy 2 & 3 until I have some idea of a delivery date for book 4. The reviews say they ALL end in cliffhangers, and who doesn’t hate a cliffhanger?!

I read a bit, so know you got overwhelmed; and a lot of Kindle authors do this – but it would double your sales if there were a projected completion date, imo.

I’ll sign up – but until I get a notice, I’ll have to forget the whole story….which will lessen the impact of the one I read.

I think authors really don’t get how badly it messes with a series when the next one doesn’t have a release date. Even if they’re 2 years apart, ala Karen Marie Moning.

Bummed.

• Cege says:

Hi Jlina- thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed Heiress of Lies. It is truly one of my favorites. I understand your comment on release dates. I walk a fine line with them- I try to keep everyone apprised of my production schedule, but family and day job responsibilities can really throw a wrench in my writing time. So I don’t want to disappoint readers either when things fall behind. Book #4 is the book I am working on now, and I’m pushing along as quickly as I feel comfortable- since it’s the last book I want to ensure that I do the characters justice. You are in the right place though to hear the latest word, and so hopefully you’ll feel comfortable picking up books 2 and 3 soon. 🙂

3. Charlette says:

Hello ms. Smith, I love your Bloodtruth series. I am waiting for the final, A Heart’s Deciet.

• Cege says:

Thanks so much for stopping by, Charlette! I’m delighted to hear you are enjoying the Bloodtruth series. Book #4 is coming soon. 🙂

4. Wendy says:

OMG! Just finished the 3rd book and was hoping to be able to buy the next one….Kinda bummed but hopefully the wait will make it even better. Love the series!!!

5. Lorraine says:

amazing book I was simply left breathless..
    it should be a movie btw